Are you searching for ride on cars For 12 Year Olds? Well, now your child is literally on the brink of their teenage years! This is a time of many awkward phases for both you and your child! At this age, the greatest transitions are beginning. It’s all exciting and frustrating at the same time.
There may be a world of personalities, dramas, attitudes and all-over-the-place thinking. At times it may drive both you and them up the wall.
They might be more apt to speak their mind and be a little defiant. They might think, they like to be grown up even though they don’t pay a bill. It’s just all around a very interesting time.
One thing that is still true to a 12-year-old, is that they still like to have a bit of fun. Why not add a more grown up, ATV to the mix? It’ll fill some of that need they have to feel like an adult.
4 Amazing Ride On Cars For 12 Year Olds
The cool thing, about some of these options we are going to talk about today, is that some of you parents can actually ride them too. It serves two purposes for the price of one!
In this age, where bonding with your kid gets more and more challenging, this could be the perfect and fun way to connect with your halfway-grown child.
Here are our incredible ATVs for 12 year olds:
This quad is not for the kid that is playing around! It most definitely represents the kid who is almost nearly grown with complete balance and focus. I would definitely not recommend this quad for someone younger than 10 years old.
This electric ATV can handle more terrain, than the mere backyard or the neighbourhood park.
Definitely made for the rugged young man or the tomboy girl. This model allows for a lot of independent fun. It is totally one toy, that makes a kid feel like they are a big kid.
- This is a new and improved design. It has a more stylish and trendy look, with that edgy red and black theme.
- This particular design is made with shatter-resistant and plastic fairings. It is powder coated around the tubular frame. This is to ensure proper weather durability. So, this design stays looking new and fresh, no matter what the weather is like.
- This is great for 12-year old’s. Though all 12-year old’s are not the same size, this particular Quad adjusts well to any 12 year old height. It comes with adjustable riser handlebars. This definitely allows for a more comfortable and controlled ride.
- This electric ATV was also made with storage in mind. It is designed to be a space saver whether in the garage or in a room, it was manufactured not to be a huge burden on your space.
- It can also run for a full 40 minutes continuously, with a twist grip acceleration control.
- It runs for 40 minutes but it charges for 12 hours.
This Ranger looks like it came right out of a video game. A very realistic video game, because this red ranger is not playing around.
Yet, it does have a playful feel to it kind of like a go-kart. It’s a fun addition to a camping trip or day off-roading.
- This Ranger is powered up by a 125cc engine. It’s designed to ride on more than one type of terrain, meaning the backyard.
- This car can also run from three and a half miles up to seven miles per hour. It comes equipped with power brakes and a working rear suspension. The fun there’s an FM radio station or an MP3 input if specific jams are required.
- The extra-large wheels are made with great traction, as to keep in mind the different terrains and weather conditions this could be driven in.
- A fun ATV is not as fun if only one person can fit. However, this quad is made for two people to have a really great time! It can host up to 190-230 lbs. of weight.
- Extra batteries are required. Unfortunately, they are not included in the package. Two double “A” batteries are required for the FM radio to be played.
- You will need to make space for this particular ATV. It is more on the bulky side and it’s made for older kids. So, just keep that in mind as you consider this option.
I’m kind of in love with this bike. Actually, I really want one. Even though I know I would probably wreck it in the first 10 minutes of riding it. The truth is, I am just not as coordinated as I would like to think I am.
Look at the design and the colour. It reminds me of something classic.
Also, something you might find in a comic book. The colours are simple yet layered in a way that catches your eye.
- This is definitely one of the big kid designs. With it being able to accelerate up to 15 miles per hour, you definitely want to keep this for older children. If you have younger children, I could just imagine some of them trying to sneak a ride!
- This is a heavy-duty bike made with steel frames. It is made for the occasional bumps and scratches. This bike was made for long-lasting durability. It comes built with dual suspension, variable speeds, high torque and a chain-driven motor. As you can see, this bike has definitely upgraded from the “kiddie” plastic series. This is hardcore.
- It comes equipped with operated and thoroughly tested disc brakes, for those instantaneous stops.
- This bike can carry a weight of up to 175 lb. So, parent if you are somewhere around that weight this would be a great toy for you to play around with! I am not saying, it will be easy for you to do so.
- Since this can power up to 15 miles per hour it is a rather powerful bike. It is designed with three, 12v sealed lead, acid rechargeable batteries.
- 3 12V batteries make for a very powerful ride. The drawback with this is that it takes 12 hours to get fully charged up. So, this requires some patience and waiting or just charging it overnight.
- Lastly, this is a big kids’ toy. In this case, it requires a bit more assembly and paying attention to the manual, more than what is needed for the younger kids.
Simple yet powerful. Get your kid around the neighbourhood, to school, to their friends and to the neighbourhood store, with this nifty little scooter. Just to add a little safety to their “joy” rides, I would also encourage them to buy a helmet and knee/shin pads.
Sometimes razors get a bad rap because they can be pretty noisy. Well, this particular brand and design have been upgraded to a more neighbour-friendly sound.
You won’t have to hear complaints from the neighbours, the sound is very low-key.
- You can twist the throttle very easily and ride up to 15 miles per hour!
- This is definitely a ride for preteens, teens and some of your parents if you’re feeling coordinated and free!
- This particular scooter offers a bit more stability than some of the other options on the market. Comes with wide pneumatic tires. This offers a bit more support and comfort for the new riders.
- You can ride it for up to 40 minutes of continuous fun, with a super-sized deck and frame that way, no one feels like they’re going to fall off the platform.
- You just have to be prepared for a little bit of assembly. Make sure that you follow the manual. Following the manual to the “T” makes for a very safe ride.
There are other ride-on/push cars out there for 12 year olds and toddlers. We feel these ride on toys for 12 year olds are great starting options and are perfect for 12 year old kids. Feel free to click through to the main site to see a full list of details for each ride on toy for 12 year olds.