Searching for ride on cars for 8 year olds? Read this article to get a complete guide on the 4 perfect ride on cars that we have picked for your child.
Your child is 8 years old is rambunctious, fun, daring and a complete handful. At this age their gross motor skills are pretty solid and well-developed. This is also the time where they may become more athletic. They may want to try and explore new things like soccer, basketball, skiing, ice skating, golf, dance and gymnastics. Some may also want to be a little more daring and try things that might be considered a little dangerous.
So, what does this have to do with a ride on cars.? Well, within the athleticism world racing is a wonderful option for children of this age and older.
4 Awesome Ride On Cars For 8 Year Olds
The ride-on car industry caters to all ages, now more than ever. They develop their cars according to what kids may be attracted to.
An 8-year old is still young enough to just want to play around and have fun. At the same time, they like the challenge and like to explore something different! So, whether the motive is to try something daring or to try something fun, a ride on car is still the perfect toy for your 8 year old.
We have compiled some of incredible ride-on car options for your eight-year-old that will keep them entertained and physically involved.
Here are our mindblowing ride on cars for 8 year olds:
This police ride-on car is absolutely amazing. One look at the design and you know it’s a winner! This design definitely represents the current trends in police cars today.
It has a look that definitely appeals to older kids and would still be appealing to younger kids as well. And one of the great things about this option is that it ships, within 24 hours of your order.
- This model comes fully loaded with a PA system megaphone, that can scare any of the bad guys in the neighbourhood away. It is equipped with a mock police screen. Also, you will love the real working doors that are made for simple entry for your kiddos. Kiddos because if you have two kids or a neighbourhood kid that comes over often, this police car of “Epic Proportion” is a two-seater for loads more fun.
- There is a breakdown of some of the outward features like functional side mirrors, a vinyl seat cover, stylish chrome rims, tailpipes and blazing headlights
- The lowest speed starts at 2.5 miles per hour; if they’re just taking a leisurely patrol around the neighbourhood it’s not too fast or overwhelming. If they want to ramp up their police chases, this car goes up to five miles per hour for a more speedy and daring ride. Then the car does go back and reverses at 2.5 miles per hour, as we wouldn’t want them running into anyone by accident.
- Since this is a two-seater it can carry more weight. So, this epic police car design can hold up to 120 lbs.
- The only con would be is at this particular police car is rather noisy. It is fully equipped to sound very similar to an actual cop car. As mentioned before it comes equipped with a megaphone, sirens and real-life motor sounds. These may get on your nerves after a while or it may drive the neighbors crazy. So, that is something thing to be mindful of.
A Land Rover is an all-out adult car.
So, if your child is more to the grown-up side, this is the car that they will absolutely love.
It’s almost big enough to take the whole family for a ride.
- This model is a regulated and approved version of Land Rover. So, it is made and designed with a same type of care safety and quality.
- It comes with a battery indicator and realistic headlights. The quality of the paint job on this ride on car is as professional as real like what you would find on the actual car .
- It comes with massive seats that can be shared by two kids. The speed can go up to as much as 5 miles per hour. To add to the fun, there is the ability to play music and honk the horn for all those who stand in their way.
- This model car is rather detailed and requires a bit of involvement in the assembly process. So, this is a design where you may want to carve out time to assemble correctly. Other than that, once things are up and rolling, there is much fun to be had!
I think this car is in a league of its own. It’s just a combination of so many things. First of all, it’s a combination between a ranger and a jeep.
It has the stealth of a superhero car and the class of a Mercedes-Benz. It’s very unique!
One thing that a parent might really love about this ride on car, is that it’s an actual product that is licensed under Mercedes-Benz.
The designers and engineers were incredibly on point when designing this particular model. So, if you don’t mind your child developing expensive taste while they’re young, this is an exclusive toy to add to their collection.
- This car is designed for parents and children to have fun together. There is a great parent controller. This remote controller gives you exquisite fun and control to make the ride what you wanted to be! At the same time, keeping your child on the edge of excitement – not knowing what the ride will entail next.
- If you are not to control the ride, it’s equally fun to just watch your kid be in control of the acceleration pedal, lifelike steering wheel and bumping music that they can play through the MP3 hookup!
- Well, if you’re not super into building or assembling things, you might just have to get your mind into that kind of groove. However, the manual does come with great and clear instructions, and once you get into it; you may find yourself having a good time.
This particular model almost had our minds blown! This car from every angle is a piece of art, made to perfection!
We could just go on and on about this car. The truth is you and your child will enjoy this car thoroughly.
- This is a brand-new model, directly manufactured under the Mercedes-Benz licensing. So, you can rest assured that you are getting a premium design. This epic stylish model comes with a 2.4 gigahertz long-range parental control remote. So, although you may secretly desire to drive the car yourself, you can at least joyride with your child.
- It comes equipped with two motors for extra power and longevity. The brake systems were even made with extra care. They were made with a soft start electronic and brake system. The tires weren’t left out of the game either. The tires on this sophisticated ride come loaded with EVA foam rubber for extra support and durability.
- In regards to speed, there are three speeds available. The speed ranges from 3 to 5 miles per hour. However, you can use parental control to control their speed. The inside of the car comes equipped with an MP3 + MP4 entertainment system with a colour LCD touch screen. So, this means your kids can either jam to any kind of music they want, or they can slow cruise and watch a movie.
- You might get driven a little bit crazy, if your child is asking to drive this car but, it’s not ready to be driven yet. What does that mean? It just simply means that this car takes a number of hours to charge up. It can take 8 to 10 hours for a full charge. Other than that, there’s really nothing else. It’s a wonderful ride on car to add to your child’s playful experience.
If your youngster wants to watch a movie and ride in the car, you might want to activate parental control. They simply shouldn’t run into the garage door and dent it with this wonderful ride-on car. They can still enjoy a fun journey and movie time while you maintain parental supervision.
We hope the aforementioned four ride on cars for 8 year olds excite you and assist you in selecting the ideal one for your eight-year-old driver’s upcoming driving trip!